-=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-
Frankly, these screenshots are old, but you get the idea.
So what is uber BAMF? We grabbed the new GB base and decided instead of re-basing all of our ROMs, why not just combine them? So, that's exactly what we did. Uber BAMF is a hybrid of the 2.1 ROMs and Sense 3 ROMs all rolled into one big hot-swappable "uber" ROM. Like the old Contra-style side-scrolling Rosie? It's in there. Prefer to have the 3D carousel from Sense 3, flick a switch and you've got that instead.
• Based on the latest GB leak. (credit to Chingy)
• Sense 3.0 Elements from the Shooter leak.
• All new BAMF Settings integrated into the stock settings menu. (Completely new courtesy of Erishasnobattery)
• Hot-Swappable Rosie
• Backup/Restore homescreens
• Selectable Sense 2.1/Sense 3 Lockscreen
• Built in Screen shot function courtesy of ihtfp69.
• Sense 3 Keyboard with Trace
• Fully working HTC Watch.
• Tons more
-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-• PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
• AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG - A note on this...Google App restore is NOT working. We're looking into it, but no fix is apparent.
• Any radio after MR2 is acceptable, but the latest leak is providing excellent results.
• The installer is large and requires AT LEAST 120MB on your SD card. Please make sure this is available BEFORE you flash.
-=CHANGELOGS=-Changelog For RC4.9:
- Initial Release
-=Additional Thank Yous and Credits=-
- A huge thank you to Koush for allowing us to use his "unattended flash" scripts. Without these, uber BAMF wouldn't exist.
- Big thank you to the Unity team for the working HTC Watch app.
- ihtfp69 for all his help getting the screen shot integrated, fixing Hot Restart, and "repairing" some default settings for us.
- All the guys in the IRC channel that helped me out with shell commands when I was working on BAMF Settings.
- thejondude for helping us to hash out the default settings.
- Most importantly, all of our AWESOME users for sticking with us through the messy changeover and making this worth doing!
Team BAMF Forums
Team BAMF Forums