Android OS Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
I desperatly want to get Gingy running again. I flashed the build then when it started hot booting I pulled the battery, went into recovery and then flashed the file JW supplied. After I rebooted again I got the hot boot loops and it is a no go. Any thoughts?

·
Android Apprentice
94 Posts
I desperatly want to get Gingy running again. I flashed the build then when it started hot booting I pulled the battery, went into recovery and then flashed the file JW supplied. After I rebooted again I got the hot boot loops and it is a no go. Any thoughts?
Try flashing twice, you could take the settings.apk and androidpolicy.jar and package it with the rom then
Flash it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
Try flashing twice, you could take the settings.apk and androidpolicy.jar and package it with the rom then
Flash it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki
That seems to have worked, I am setting the phone up now and testing it out. Thanks JW

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having some headaches here.

I have a mesmerize out of the box with 2.3.5
I installed cm7 and had texting troubles so i was forwarded to heinz.
Love it on my friends phone. I guess i messed up and abuddy of mine tried to put miui straight from cwm in recovery and now it is stuck on the boot screen of it.
I want heinz on my phone. where do i go and what do i do to put heinz on my phone from a locked boot screen. my phone is also not recognized in odin.

Also when i try tpo download heinz from minus it only refreshes the page and will not download. I have an account also.

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
Having some headaches here.

I have a mesmerize out of the box with 2.3.5
I installed cm7 and had texting troubles so i was forwarded to heinz.
Love it on my friends phone. I guess i messed up and abuddy of mine tried to put miui straight from cwm in recovery and now it is stuck on the boot screen of it.
I want heinz on my phone. where do i go and what do i do to put heinz on my phone from a locked boot screen. my phone is also not recognized in odin.

Also when i try tpo download heinz from minus it only refreshes the page and will not download. I have an account also.
The minus link in the post above you works

41 - 52 of 52 Posts