Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want a Google I/O Edition Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with full unlock?

Whats so great about RootzWiki? A ton of stuff. We are doing everything we can to turn this place into a great development community. We have changed the game of root. Every one of our followers have brought together the best and most up-to-date methods for rooting your device. We were asked several times to make a forum of it since it seems people are ready for a true forum.

If you haven't heard or have no idea, we have the support form several resources including but not limited to: Droid Life, The Android Guys, MyDroid World, Android Police, I am android, Radio Android, The Droid Guy, Droid Forums, Samsung, and many many more soon to come! This isn't about control, its about release of control, exclusivity, and we more than hopeful of bringing together the best of the best. You are you and we are you, in other words we can only emulate our users, this isn't about us, it is by you for you.

What is the contest?
Become a member by clicking here, and become an active member.

Who is eligible?
Users and developers alike. Keep in mind we are keeping an eye and tally of who is active and supportive of the forum. That means users post actively but responsibly, and developers, well get your work out and bring the crowd you so efficiently please.

When is it being given away?
It will be given out on June 29th 2011, that is 20 days to show support and get your work up and running. The contest winner will be announced at noon on the 29th.

Is there a runner up?
Yes! Of course. Runner up will receive $50 in the form of a gift certificate of their choice.

When does it start?
Now.

Thanks for the participation and welcome to RootzWiki

Feel free to post and tell us what you think of the new face of Android hacking and modding.

RootzWiki

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Followed my favorite developers to here. If it is good enough for them, it is my new home.
Thanks for putting up such a nice forum.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
I love reading Rootzwiki to find new roms for my Droid and catch up on news in the community. I'm very greatful for all the work done by the developers and all I've learned from them.

·
Themer
110 Posts
This is great i love the site gotten a lot of help in becoming a theme.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Great job Steve and bird. U guys have done a lot to get all the devs and themers in one place. Keep up the hard work

·
Supporting Member
22 Posts
RootzWiki FTW. This place is the shizzle for hot devices, devs and news.... the evolution of Android Communities = RootzWiki

·
Average Android
169 Posts
Got a question about the Tab....will it already have the 3.1 update installed,or will it still have 3.0?

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
I got a Twitter account so I could follow the devs. What a wonderful resource to bring the community together. Looking forward to the possibilities this will bring.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts