Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me with some links for leaks and builds that are available for this phone and I will put something together for you guys... I'll see if I can get you CM7 on this, but not promising anything.. I've been working on the MIUI port for the Thunderbolt for quiet some time now and I could use a break from it for a bit and play with something else!!! Send me links, and I will need some testers thats all....

·
Average Android
85 Posts
awsome! let me find the link for the 2.3.4/sense 2.1 leak and ill PM it to ya. CM would be totally awsome. my merge isnt my main,active phone at the moment,so i can test builds no matter how incomplete they are :D im in the process of getting vzw to let me activate it,so once i can activate, i can test data,etc. as an active phone as well.

ive been told the hardware is same/similar to the g2,and the desire Z so maybe a port from one of those devices wouldnt be so bad?

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
It is similar but there is no kernel source code. So getting everything to work or even boot will be the issue. Unless you use the stock kernel to try and get a working port. Which would be pretty time consuming with no real gain.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
There is no need to bump a thread with old info. I haven't had time to update anything here, due to working on other stuff for this device. How ever if you check my site where most of all is done now. As the other's have feel of the face of the earth it seems. I have redid the s-off guide and made it more so one click. There is my kernel and drell's kernel with uv and oc to 1.8 ghz. Followed my rom and recovery port.

Cm and miui will come when cm is fully booting. Drell claims he has had cm booting but I haven't seen it. Nor have I got it booting using his stuff or my stuff.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
I am pretty sure you are on my gtalk list. How ever as I said it will come and it has come. Bumping a thread and pretty well complaining won't get anywhere. To the ones of us that do play with the phones. We do it for fun, not to owe anything.

How ever here is cm booting......

There has been a lot of saying we are working on it, it booted and a lot of other stupid crap. Where nothing was shown for it. The only thing that has been shown was by drell with his recovery's and kernels. Where he claimed to have cm booting where I never seen it and never got it to build with his stuff. In turn I have been the only one trying to give you guys stuff with not one bit of help from another person but lohp and testers.

With that said I did the device folder from scratch and went through finding all the blobs needed. The kernel I am unsure if it is my aosp, sense or drell's one. How ever even though it boots the touchscreen doesn't work. Where the device folder and blobs were based on the inc2 with ours slapped in where needed. Where I am unsure at the moment if it is a blob or the kernel. Which I want to say it is the kernel where I am not good with.

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
2fast4u88 said:
I am pretty sure you are on my gtalk list. How ever as I said it will come and it has come. Bumping a thread and pretty well complaining won't get anywhere. To the ones of us that do play with the phones. We do it for fun, not to owe anything.

How ever here is cm booting......

There has been a lot of saying we are working on it, it booted and a lot of other stupid crap. Where nothing was shown for it. The only thing that has been shown was by drell with his recovery's and kernels. Where he claimed to have cm booting where I never seen it and never got it to build with his stuff. In turn I have been the only one trying to give you guys stuff with not one bit of help from another person but lohp and testers.

With that said I did the device folder from scratch and went through finding all the blobs needed. The kernel I am unsure if it is my aosp, sense or drell's one. How ever even though it boots the touchscreen doesn't work. Where the device folder and blobs were based on the inc2 with ours slapped in where needed. Where I am unsure at the moment if it is a blob or the kernel. Which I want to say it is the kernel where I am not good with.
Hit me up on gtalk

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.