Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I've been having a problem with my gmail calendar not syncing, which is very important to me. Not sure if anyone else has this issue. It worked for about 2 weeks then stopped. I still got email, but not sure if my contacts were syncing. I tried the manual sync in Accounts and it said it was synced, but it wasn't. No phone to gmail or gmail to phone on the calendar. I set up a multiple day event (every thursday) and that was when it stopped working.

Anyway, here's how I got it working again. I went into Settings/Applications/Manage Applications, then the ALL tab. First I opened the Calendar Sync Adapter and Clear Data. (That didn't fix it, but I'm not sure if it fixed something else, but this is all the steps I took.) Next was Calendar and Clear Data. (Still no fix). Lastly was Calendar Storage and Clear Data. I'm not sure if the last one was the important one or it was a combination of all three, but that seemed to fix it. I had to re-enter all the events that were originally inputted through my phone so you might want to write those down, but now my phone goes both ways... with gmail... haha. Hope this saves someone some time.

Oh, and I'm stock 2.2.2 not rooted.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts