Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Android Lover
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the deal guys;I do a lot of Swyping, and a lot of times I Swype against the resistance of my phone's screen. I've resorted to applying powder do circumvent this. Does anyone know of a good screen protector that is smudge resistant and easy to Swype with?

Swyped from my DROIDX from Tapatalk.

· Android Lover
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me neither . That's the beauty of gorilla glass. I'm not getting one for protection though. I'm only getting it for Swyping purposes, as the bare screen has too strong a grip and resistance.

· Android Lover
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yearn said:
By FAR the best, smoothest, clearest screen protector I've used (and I've tried alot) is Wrapsol. I bought mine at a VZW kiosk at the mall over 5 months ago and it still looks perfect. And always stays smooth. Was easy to install as well.
How is Swyping with it? Ever have any terrible with siding your finger?

· Android Lover
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steinhell it is!!!! Got mine a few days ago....now to install....

BrentBlend said:
I don't use a screen protector, I just use the RainX treatment for car windshields.
Works great, the screen stays super shiny and sleek. Fingerprints can be wiped away with any soft fabric in far less wiping then usual.
RainX????????Seriously? How do you apply that? Any ill effects? How long does it last? What does it do exactly??????This is definitely creative.

· Android Lover
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Waffleninja said:
Amen brotha! The screen without one is the smoothest
I agree but I needed one for typing purposes. If you do prolonged Swyping, your fingers start to hurt. Interestingly though, I have been moving from tthe swype keyboard to the stock gingerbread keyboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.