Android OS Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
40 Posts
B-boy™ said:
OP updated.... 1.0.7 is Released!... Enjoy!
Brandon, thanks so much for doing this -- you're the greatest! I've been using your Dark G+ 1.0.7 from your pre-release Twitter post and it's fantastic. Are there any changes in the release version?

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
awesome, thanks for the continued work on these

really need to learn how to do this myself, damn apps keep updating and I want a completely transparent experience on my phone (well as much as possible)...

(___((_________# ~~~

· THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I have 20+ apks transparent on my phone right now... :D ... all my themed apps + 1 of my full transparent themes... so I have very few backgrounds .... and I'll try to update to G+ 1.8 tomorrow... I released 2.0 in a new thread already but it's somewhat of a beta build from Google.... and glad ya like my work. If you have any experience in theming, its not "too" hard to do... but its not a cake walk either... takes practice is all....

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

· THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yeah, not everyone likes my icons... or ANY themed icons for that matter so I figure I'd offer more than most themers would... plus after my first edits to invert an app, it takes 5 minutes to make it transparent and then 5 more to make the 2 stock icon versions... I redirect all my layout backgrounds to colors.XML backgrounds so all I gotta do is edit those and change a few things and swap pngs... My Kameleon apps helped me understand how to do things the simplest and most efficient way.... ;)

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.