Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a post on here yet; so as well as informing users of this, I thought I'd ask what're peoples thoughts on google owning the makers of our phone?

·
Average Android
72 Posts
I've read on this in some other places. It would be nice of things like an unlocked bootloader, but I'm thinking that may be more of a long shot still...now maybe sue Apple?? lol I've read that Samsung is....

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea unlocked bootloader was my first thought, then it was AOSP. I think its about time google had more google made devices, now they have a chance of directly competing against apple and its closed source devices. I also read htc is firing back at apple with a patent lawsuit.

·
Average Android
72 Posts
funkencool said:
yea unlocked bootloader was my first thought, then it was AOSP. I think its about time google had more google made devices, now they have a chance of directly competing against apple and its closed source devices. I also read htc is firing back at apple with a patent lawsuit.
I agree...some Google devices would really be great. I'm just hoping it's just not all for a patent...hope they atleast make something of this....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts