Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Ayatollah
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What is the general consensus on Google Cloud Storage? Does anyone believe it to be of a phenomenal use, for I was interested in it, and wanted to begin using it. Anybody?

·
Indirect VZW Sales Manager
125 Posts
Box is available now and they are offering 50gb of free storage. It's nice and all but I would really enjoy something that is baked into my phone and into my Google account. It will also be awesome for me to show how easy it will be to backup things to my customers once this comes out.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
I I Currently have about 56GB on my dropbox account and I use about 35% of it. I'm in love with the auto picture sync feature. But I'm really excited to see how Google's Cloud storage works too. I'm a fan of using Google products since they integrate into our phones so well. I have used Google Music since day one and love it.

It's looking like they will start us out with 5GB free. That's plenty to play with and see how everything works.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
I I Currently have about 56GB on my dropbox account and I use about 35% of it. I'm in love with the auto picture sync feature. But I'm really excited to see how Google's Cloud storage works too. I'm a fan of using Google products since they integrate into our phones so well. I have used Google Music since day one and love it.

It's looking like they will start us out with 5GB free. That's plenty to play with and see how everything works.
Yeah I'm interested to see how it all pans out that's for sure. I have dropbox and got the 50GB on box as well but would still be interested in seeing the way Google runs their service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts