Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Dorian said:
Go to the Home (Stream) page and in the bottom of the right column should be "Invite People to Join Google+" with a red envelope. :)
Uh oh....don't see that. I see Chat with people on Google+. Unless they've cut it off already....Above Chat I see "Sparks" and that's it....above that the streams

·
Captivate/Atrix Dev
38 Posts
ronaldramsayii said:
Uh oh....don't see that. I see Chat with people on Google+. Unless they've cut it off already....Above Chat I see "Sparks" and that's it....above that the streams
Interesting... I've sent out some, and now mine's gone. They may have a daily thing where when you send out invites once you have to wait a certain period of time before you can send more. I remember GMail being like that when it was in closed beta.

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Dorian said:
Interesting... I've sent out some, and now mine's gone. They may have a daily thing where when you send out invites once you have to wait a certain period of time before you can send more. I remember GMail being like that when it was in closed beta.
Yeah I figured that's what it was. Darn! That sux especially after starting this thread....Thinking we could do more than just a few invites....

G

·
ronaldramsayii said:
Yeah I figured that's what it was. Darn! That sux especially after starting this thread....Thinking we could do more than just a few invites....
About how long does it take until you're able to do invites after joining? Or, is it just for certain users? I'd love to contribute by tossing out invites if that function ever becomes available for me.

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
swiftmazda said:
About how long does it take until you're able to do invites after joining? Or, is it just for certain users? I'd love to contribute by tossing out invites if that function ever becomes available for me.
It may be like Dorian said....a daily thing. We'll have to wait for it....Invites should be immediately available, but apparently there's a cap to how many...

G

·
ronaldramsayii said:
It may be like Dorian said....a daily thing. We'll have to wait for it....Invites should be immediately available, but apparently there's a cap to how many...
Alright. Since I'm in now, I'll just keep an eye out tomorrow and see if the invite option becomes available.

·
Average Android
79 Posts
My username @gmail.com

Still looking for a better reason to post from anything other than the OG

21 - 40 of 99 Posts