Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
thanks to this thread I just made my truck payment. keep the email addresses flowing for next months payment. Adam n Eve pay well for these.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
how would one still send out invites at this point? My invite button disapeared that first night, after like 4 hours of the doors being opened. And iv heard of the work around, just havent heard of it working since like the 2nd day.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
SyNiK4L said:
how would one still send out invites at this point? My invite button disapeared that first night, after like 4 hours of the doors being opened. And iv heard of the work around, just havent heard of it working since like the 2nd day.
I do not believe there is a way. A few days ago I attempted the work around from droid life with about 10 people. Only 2 of them actually received the invites and neither one of those 2 were able to actually sign up.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Did anyone try signing up lately? Last night it was posted on several sites, this one included if I remember correctly, that sign ups had been opened back up. I cant verify it though becase it was too late at night for me to get anyone I knew who wanted in to try it out.

EDIT: Cant seem to find it now, it was on the right side of the main forum page in that new post/thread column.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts