Android OS Forum banner

[Google+ Invite!] Get It Here!

9K views 98 replies 65 participants last post by  ikon 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please no spamming emails or anything. If you do I'll request to get you BANNED!!

Well since no one has started this yet I figured I start the trend and help those who want access to Google+ get it....
Type your email below and let's get it cracking....I'll reply to each email as I handle them....

#56 ·
From my page it looks like the invite fuction is still not there. I also tried using the work around that was posted at Droid-Life with 10 different people last night, none of them have been able to join yet. Some of them got invites from the work around but were still unable to actually log in.

Just posting this since I had a ton of PMs from over on DF when I posted that I was willing to help invite some peeps. Now I think they dont like me :sad:

#70 ·
how would one still send out invites at this point? My invite button disapeared that first night, after like 4 hours of the doors being opened. And iv heard of the work around, just havent heard of it working since like the 2nd day.

#71 ·
SyNiK4L said:
how would one still send out invites at this point? My invite button disapeared that first night, after like 4 hours of the doors being opened. And iv heard of the work around, just havent heard of it working since like the 2nd day.
I do not believe there is a way. A few days ago I attempted the work around from droid life with about 10 people. Only 2 of them actually received the invites and neither one of those 2 were able to actually sign up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.