Android OS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,321 Posts
KSOFM = Fabolous @ 10423!

Now that the music beta has gone out to more then a handful of users I'm interested in how many tracks everyone has. Show off or we can make it a pissing contest if you will (that presumably ends when someone hit's 20k).

I'll try to update the OP with the current KSOFM. Honor system on not loading up on garbage you'd never listen to & of course pics or it never happened.

I'm currently at 5350.
http://db.tt/WFdUloG
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141 Posts
What are you on... day 4 of your upload?
 

·
Flashaholic
Joined
·
348 Posts
Mine is still uploading. Awesome program. Found songs I forgot I had. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141 Posts
poontab said:
No joke! It uploads 2 at a time must have taken FOR-EV-UR
I was lucky enough to get an invite on the first day they sent them out after the I/O attendees got theirs. I remember it took 8 hours to upload 1,800 songs and I have a 30MB/s upstream pipe so I know it takes forever. I actually know a guy who has something like 30,000 mp3's he was trying to upload and it took like a week.

Remember though, part of the reason it is only uploading 2 or 3 songs at a time is it is also resampling each file as it uploads it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141 Posts
coltzfan said:
Mine is still uploading. Awesome program. Found songs I forgot I had. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Wait until your complete library is uploaded. Instant mix is frickin awesome at coming up with mix compilations from your collection.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
181 Posts
I wish I could add my whole library I've had to pick albums here and there. Also net is slow at work so its taken my a very long time for just the 500 or so thus far. Now that I seen this I will begin uploading here at home
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141 Posts
kameleongt said:
I wish I could add my whole library I've had to pick albums here and there. Also net is slow at work so its taken my a very long time for just the 500 or so thus far. Now that I seen this I will begin uploading here at home
Why pick and choose... el goog wants all your music
 
  • Like
Reactions: ndwgs

·
I just shoot lasers here
Joined
·
183 Posts
I have uploaded roughly 4000 of my 20,000 in my collection. @Brett, it takes 0 time for me to buffer and im just on Comcast cable...
 

·
Thought Police
Joined
·
236 Posts
Captainkrtek said:
I have uploaded roughly 4000 of my 20,000 in my collection. @Brett, it takes 0 time for me to buffer and im just on Comcast cable...
Methinks it's cause I'm in the SF bay and there are a TON of people who are using the beta here and having to go through one port... hopefully google will widen the bandwith for us.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
169 Posts
I only got 305 songs uploaded since I mostly stream my music with Pandora/Internet Radio...
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
127 Posts
heres a quick tip: If you have linux, use wine and the music manager. I saw faster upload speeds, and i didnt have to use windows
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top