Android OS Forum banner
361 - 368 of 368 Posts

·
THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Only things that need updating on site are Facebook, FB Messenger, and Google Maps

Maps is updated and Facebook and messenger aren't getting updated ever time the market ones do.. Between just those 2 apps it takes ME, the one that did the code on the 2.0 version, 13+ hours... I'm not doing that for a while so another member will be so that 13 hours will go up... We do our best to keep apps up to date but I am 100% certain that if I changed the version # inside the manifest NOBODY would know the difference.. That's because Facebook updates for buy fixes that aren't really big bugs and they break more crap ... This theory has been tested way back in the day and nobody ever noticed anything different unless it was a major update, which would get a true update anyway....
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
http://b-boytm.webnode.com/?m=d My website for all my work in 1 place...

·
Android Beginner
763 Posts
Are transparent apps not posted on the team website yet?

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
i keep hearing about g+ update so i went to look for it. I have g+ installed but it's not in "my apps" i then searched g+ and it says version not compatible with my device....im running rootbox for i317 and have clear mkt 4.0.2.7 installed. Ideas??

Sent from my SGH-i317
Using SkyBlue Xparent Tapatalk

EDIT: JUST flashed clear 4.1.6 and still not compatible...

Sent from my SGH-i317

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
i keep hearing about g+ update so i went to look for it. I have g+ installed but it's not in "my apps" i then searched g+ and it says version not compatible with my device....im running rootbox for i317 and have clear mkt 4.0.2.7 installed. Ideas??

Sent from my SGH-i317

EDIT: JUST flashed clear 4.1.6 and still not compatible...

Sent from my SGH-i317
Wait till Team Blackout updates it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

361 - 368 of 368 Posts