Android OS Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Android Lover
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
hazard209 said:
Then somethings definitely not right... I would recommend reflashing.
Reflashed this afternoon. Everything is working fine now. Is busybox cooked into the rom already? Cause when google restored my apps, it did restore the busybox installer, but i never ran it. Titanium, I believe, needs it to run properly, and it does. As does the gummy toolbox.

· Tweaker
1,190 Posts
kkeller87 said:
Reflashed this afternoon. Everything is working fine now. Is busybox cooked into the rom already? Cause when google restored my apps, it did restore the busybox installer, but i never ran it. Titanium, I believe, needs it to run properly, and it does. As does the gummy toolbox.
Yes it is cooked into the ROM. Glad that that fixed it though.

· Android Apprentice
109 Posts
Having never used VZ visual voicemail I can't make a comparison but I can say GV is great. I assume you've already found this but this helps http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=00a93855af6943b4&hl=en

One thing I like to do is add telemarketers to my phone's ignore list then make those numbers blocked in GV. When you block a number with GV it causes the caller to just hear the same message as though your phone number was no longer in service.

· Android Lover
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
"skatastic said:
Having never used VZ visual voicemail I can't make a comparison but I can say GV is great. I assume you've already found this but this helps http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=00a93855af6943b4&hl=en

One thing I like to do is add telemarketers to my phone's ignore list then make those numbers blocked in GV. When you block a number with GV it causes the caller to just hear the same message as though your phone number was no longer in service.
Good to know :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.