Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I used it once so far and it worked great.
At the same store the next day it didnt work, tried it again this morning and it didnt work.. First time it worked on rev41 second and third on same rev failed, updated to r48 the most current now and Ill try again..

Has anyone else seen this when trying..

SOLVED

Make sure you have the newest market version, do the phone browser method of backing out and selecting market/install (method found on droid life and other places, search if you cant find it) OR find the apk somewhere.

Reboot after install, log in and it should ask you to set up wallet again.. if it does not, CLEAR WALLET DATA from under apps and re set it up again. Youre stuff transfers dont worry.

Mine didnt work with the r41 version but now works again with r48. It didnt take more than a split second to approve it.

·
its all about android
195 Posts
Well if you are running the Wallet from a custom ROM that might be why. I suggest downloading the legit version. Going to the Market on your browser until you get to the app then click Market and update it. Then you will have legit Google Wallet not some modded one from a ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if you are running the Wallet from a custom ROM that might be why. I suggest downloading the legit version. Going to the Market on your browser until you get to the app then click Market and update it. Then you will have legit Google Wallet not some modded one from a ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
The first one worked from the gummy rom pre install... the last 2 tries have failed since that update.. im updated at the moment now and Ill go back on my way home and see what happens. Ill post results of course

·
AOKP: Comically Fast
1,259 Posts
I have seen that are I changed roms, just delete and reinstall. That will fix the problem.
Thanks for the input.
And heres a "Thanks" rep point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts