Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Living the Dream
103 Posts
Yeah i read somewhere that it doesnt effect the way you use it. Apparently it just stays there and does nothing lol
I think it's there if you're rooted just to cover Google's @$$. It shows that they are not responsible since you have root access to your phone which potentially opens up security risks.

I can confirm as well that this works. I used this link http://db.tt/I6ReZ3DW for the updated apk because I was still having trouble getting access.

·
487 Posts
Strange fact. Unsupported Device doesn't appear at the top of my wallet.

·
487 Posts
luckily ever Wawa around here has paypass its amazing especially when you wow the old people

·
Android Addict
637 Posts
It should work I have a defender one on my just make sure it is physically touching the paypass

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just to confirm - at this point, if I do a full data wipe an install a new rom, once I add Google Wallet back onto my phone, I should be able to reactivate my prepaid card and access my current balance, right?

I had been holding off on playing with nay new roms until I burned through the remaining balance on my prepaid card. Would be nice to not have to worry about that. Been itching to play with some new rom toys.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just to confirm - at this point, if I do a full data wipe an install a new rom, once I add Google Wallet back onto my phone, I should be able to reactivate my prepaid card and access my current balance, right?

I had been holding off on playing with nay new roms until I burned through the remaining balance on my prepaid card. Would be nice to not have to worry about that. Been itching to play with some new rom toys.
Correct. I just flashed the newest version of CNA a couple days ago and Google wallet came up working fine. Prepaid is activated and everything, just gotta go spend my free $10 :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

1 - 19 of 19 Posts