Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Average Android
169 Posts
Haven't got one, but I've had very good luck with Google betas(Gmail when it was invite only beta,Wave,CR-48,Music) so the odds are in my favor that I'll get an invite.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Also it never hurts to shoot an email with a bit about why you would be an asset to them during the beta.
I was beyond late requesting the music invite as my time was being monopolized elsewhere.
Bottom line, I was invited just under a month ahead of friends who had registered weeks before I did.
Fact is it couldn't hurt and it separates you from the herd.
Just wanted to mention, as if it helps you achieve that which you desire , all the better.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Nope... I would like to try it out but we shall see... at some point tho they will be allowing users to send invites to people themselves so if anything perhaps you could jump on one of those

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Dying to try this out too. But in reality it will probably be better once its open beta and all our friends can have access. Otherwise we are posting status updates to no one. But I'm still wanting to look around and see all the features.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
29 Posts
I am so happy they finally rolled this out, it's great, i heard more invites will be released soon for those waiting, i'll send some out when i get a few.

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
I've actually been doing invites, but got locked out of it....I now have an alternative way of doing invites....so we can continue. Off work in a half hour....posts below here requesting invites will get them fulfilled! Thanks

Reactions: perfoliate

·
Average Android
149 Posts
After you sign in all you have to do is post something and send it to someone that is currently not on google + and they will get an invite but i have only tried it with gmail accounts its how my wife and my dad got in. I will help out when I get off work at 11. They have closed off invites from members again apparently we crashed a server yesterday with all the new members and added activity on the new site.

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Fox_Dye said:
After you sign in all you have to do is post something and send it to someone that is currently not on google + and they will get an invite but i have only tried it with gmail accounts its how my wife and my dad got in. I will help out when I get off work at 11. They have closed off invites from members again apparently we crashed a server yesterday with all the new members and added activity on the new site.

Others and myself have been trying to do this method all day with no luck... seems they may have caught on

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
cferra said:
May I please have an invite?

[email protected]

Thanks!!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
perfoliate said:
Hi, I would be so grateful to get an invite sullivan77(at)gmail.com thanks so much in advance :)
Both should've received an email!

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Fox_Dye said:

Sent from DroidX using Tapatalk? Where did you find them in Tapatalk? That would he hella convenient for me lol

NVM figured it out lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts