Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
902 Posts
biknut said:
13th- I just signed up for a dropbox account. How do we both get the extra space in your signature line?
you have to install the app on your computer, then sign into it.

G

·
jt1359 said:
So.. I know invites for Google+ are down right now but, would anyone care to send me an invite when they start going out again?
Future reference.. please try to keep non- D2G conversations out of the D2G section. This belongs in off topic...

· Average Android
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
airforcegeek said:
Future reference.. please try to keep non- D2G conversations out of the D2G section. This belongs in off topic...
Yes I know, but it's difficult to get people to reply in the general forums at times, and I figured someone would in this subform.

G

·
Understandably so, but that's not how it works. You don't post in the wrong area, just because you want a faster answer. Patience is a virtue. The site and forums is designed in such a way that multiple posting, posting in wrong area, it just wacks out the flow of whats going on...

G

·
anyone else having the experience with G+ that I am having.. where tons of people are adding you to their circle and you have no idea how they found or know u...?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.