Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Average Android
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. I know invites for Google+ are down right now but, would anyone care to send me an invite when they start going out again?

G

·
The loophole thing isn't working for me unfortunately. I tested it numerous times with another gmail account.

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
yea it didint work but thank you for trying man =) when they are allowing it again dont forget me id live to review this app

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
biknut said:
13th- I just signed up for a dropbox account. How do we both get the extra space in your signature line?
nice thread jack. lol.
just login to dropbox.com and click on "get extra space free" and you'll see the link it gives you to use. then put the link in your signature

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
biknut said:
13th- I just signed up for a dropbox account. How do we both get the extra space in your signature line?
you have to install the app on your computer, then sign into it.

G

·
jt1359 said:
So.. I know invites for Google+ are down right now but, would anyone care to send me an invite when they start going out again?
Future reference.. please try to keep non- D2G conversations out of the D2G section. This belongs in off topic...

·
Average Android
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
airforcegeek said:
Future reference.. please try to keep non- D2G conversations out of the D2G section. This belongs in off topic...
Yes I know, but it's difficult to get people to reply in the general forums at times, and I figured someone would in this subform.

G

·
Understandably so, but that's not how it works. You don't post in the wrong area, just because you want a faster answer. Patience is a virtue. The site and forums is designed in such a way that multiple posting, posting in wrong area, it just wacks out the flow of whats going on...

G

·
anyone else having the experience with G+ that I am having.. where tons of people are adding you to their circle and you have no idea how they found or know u...?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts