Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked all over and can't find the GPS fix for the cm7 can someone point me in the right direction

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
Gps has been fixed since nightly 7. Also search before you ask something, and dont post questions in the developers forum.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Im sorry I posted here... I did search but no joy sir. How about don't jump me for a question. I had no intentions of making someone angry.

Also I'm running justice Rom by team liberty.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
liberatedx said:
Ok Im sorry I posted here... I did search but no joy sir. How about don't jump me for a question. I had no intentions of making someone angry.

Also I'm running justice Rom by team liberty.
ya man its no biggie. we can just move it for u anyways no problem. but i also updated the ops tonight for everyone :-D

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big help thanks tons I was worried about getting my GPS working thanks guys

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol shortly after i flashed justice rom and this fix my droid x died, something to do with the hardware. i dont know if it is a coincidence or just bad timing! but either way i have another X and am doing the same thing to it lol ill know in a few days if it was the procedure. lol

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
liberatedx said:
lol shortly after i flashed justice rom and this fix my droid x died, something to do with the hardware. i dont know if it is a coincidence or just bad timing! but either way i have another X and am doing the same thing to it lol ill know in a few days if it was the procedure. lol
sounds like bad timing to me. iv never really hard of a rom installation completely breaking a phone

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's all good now got a new x, and it's rocking the same set up. Also my battery life is horrible any idea how to fix that?

·
Genius
196 Posts
"SyNiK4L said:
sounds like bad timing to me. iv never really hard of a rom installation completely breaking a phone
I've done it once. But that was when I was a noob and tried to flash a theme for a different rom than I was running, then my friend tried to restore a nandroid backup from his EVO. Not the best idea.....

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
Jmoney4769 said:
I've done it once. But that was when I was a noob and tried to flash a theme for a different rom than I was running, then my friend tried to restore a nandroid backup from his EVO. Not the best idea.....
Well no shit of course it isnt gonna work.....

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
liberatedx said:
Yea I'm running justice v1
i would imagine it goes along side with CM based roms for the DX just having horrible battery life, because of unusually high phone standby usage. So the only thing u can really do. is set up ur automatic screen brightness. So that your screen is dark when u dont need it to be bright. and also might try either imosoyen tweaks or the others ones....juwes memory tweaks. but thats what i do. and i just make sure i have my car charger or my regular charger around me. and it works pretty well for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts