Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also so we all know this phone has issues with the GPS. I couldn't get a lock with a crap till i went outside and in the matter of seconds, now there is no issue getting GPS at all. Im wondering if this A-GPS has a issue with getting and lock and gets in a boot loop? Im not to sure since it works fully for me now and mostly 100% accurete really.

Anyone else have issues? tryed anything? lets get the issues with this phone worked out!

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I've read a lot of forums from different sites. Some people have horrible gps issues, such as they can't get a lock unless they use wifi gps which doesn't relate. Others have said that it has no problems locking on. You might have a lemon :( Do you have any other issues? Screen flickering? Horrible screen sensitivity? Blue tint to the screen? The one which is the worse by far that if affecting all of the Triumph's is the HORRIBLE signal strength. Everyone is comparing it to their Optimus V's. Idk if a custom rom would fix this, I'm guessing an updated baseband would fix it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a motorola triumph 2 months ago. before long, I had begun experiencing gps problems and activation problems. it soon became so bad that I called customer service about it, they have excellent customer service. in before 2 minutes past they had shipped me out a new phone. I received it the next day, and after activation, gps and activation works perfectly. No more problems at all... Except the activation notification. I simply used root app remover to silence it. Not uninstall, but simply silence it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts