Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Obligatory disclaimer: You are responsible for any consequences resulting from tweaking, rooting, or modifying your phone or tablet. If something out of the ordinary happens we can't guarantee that it can be undone. Neither RootzWiki nor the developers associated with the contained ROMs, mods, themes, tweaks, or leaks are in any way liable for anything that happens beyond this point.

This is not the official and final Jellybean edition; this is the preview build that was rolled out at Google I/O. There may be bugs, crashes, freezes, or other issues. The butter may leak out. Install at your own risk, and make sure to enjoy yourself when you do.

This file is a nandroid, flashable through TWRP.

GSM Galaxy Nexus, Jellybean Preview Build

Download link
Mirror 1

More mirrors are being added as they are submitted. Please mirror and post in this thread.

CWM Flashable Radios, i9350

Download

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
4.1 Nandroid from a GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM Galaxy Nexus. Place holder, uploading now.
So flash on toro right...

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts

·
I v0id warran7ies
94 Posts
simple question is this CWM flashable over any ROM on GSM gnex?

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
HEY B16 I FLASHED THIS IN STOCK RECOVERY ON MY UNROOTED VERIZON NEXUS NOW IT WON'T WORK I BLAME YOU
What are you going to blame him for? YOU flashed it. YOU WILLINGLY ON YOUR OWN flashed it. When he did say it was for GSM Nexus not CDMA.
So your own fault bud. Now YOU have to find a way to fix it.​

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
What are you going to blame him for? YOU flashed it. YOU WILLINGLY ON YOUR OWN flashed it. When he did say it was for GSM Nexus not CDMA.
So your own fault bud. Now YOU have to find a way to fix it.
Pretty sure he was joking lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
1 - 20 of 120 Posts