Android OS Forum banner
881 - 888 of 888 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Quick ? getting this error <yes searched for info>

Install system fs image: out/target/product/tenderloin/system.img
out/target/product/tenderloin/system.img+ maxsize=856424448 blocksize=135168 total=221141488 reserve=8650752
Package target files: out/target/product/tenderloin/obj/PACKAGING/target_files_intermediates/aokp_tenderloin-target_files-eng.zerospeed8.zip
acp: file 'out/target/product/tenderloin/ramdisk.ub' does not exist
make: *** [out/target/product/tenderloin/obj/PACKAGING/target_files_intermediates/aokp_tenderloin-target_files-eng.zerospeed8.zip] Error 1

Any ideas???
im getting the same error.. can anyone help?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I can't find an active post about AOKP since 2012. Think that tells you it's dead. Development for the TouchPad is focused on CM11/KitKat now.
im trying to bring it back... i love aokp on my phone and damnit i will get this build to work! it boots but no wifi or sdcard just like drmarbles when he first put out his cm-10.2 ugly branch... i just need to know what commits or changes i need to make to get wifi and sdcard going

Reactions: RolandDeschain79

·
Registered
373 Posts
I can't find an active post about AOKP since 2012. Think that tells you it's dead. Development for the TouchPad is focused on CM11/KitKat now.
i now have a fully functional build of aokp kitkat on the touchpad :) its not dead, it was just difficult

Reactions: RolandDeschain79

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
i now have a fully functional build of aokp kitkat on the touchpad :) its not dead, it was just difficult
So how many people on your AOKP team? How many downloads have happened so far?

I wasn't trying to say you couldn't build an AOKP Rom, I just said that no one was actively developing one anymore.

All you would have to have done was do a Google search and you would have seen for yourself.

When AOKP was in active development, it was a whole team building the AOKP Rom that was downloaded thousands of times.

Here is a link for [JellyBean 4.1.2] AOKP JB UnOfficial Builds. Read the first post, what does it says?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1992984

·
Registered
373 Posts
So how many people on your AOKP team? How many downloads have happened so far?

I wasn't trying to say you couldn't build an AOKP Rom, I just said that no one was actively developing one anymore.

All you would have to have done was do a Google search and you would have seen for yourself.

When AOKP was in active development, it was a whole team building the AOKP Rom that was downloaded thousands of times.

Here is a link for [JellyBean 4.1.2] AOKP JB UnOfficial Builds. Read the first post, what does it says?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1992984
just me, tons of downloads, and dirk asked me to merge tenderloin into aokps gerrit. An unofficial build being discontinued means nothing. I don't know why you're fighting me so much, just flash it or don't. If you want AOKP on the touchpad under the KitKat branch then use my ROM, otherwise this is pointless

Sent from my LG-VS980 using RootzWiki mobile app

881 - 888 of 888 Posts