Android OS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I've read that it was possible and haven't actually found a tut that explained for our device how to get them working. So this evening I spent alot of time just doing it my self.

Warning: I am not responsible for what happens to your device.

This guide requires a paid app.

1. Download Chainfire 3D
https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d&feature=search_result

2. Buy and Download Chainfire 3D Pro
https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d.pro&feature=search_result

3. Open Chainfire 3D, Go to CF3D driver

4. Click the check mark (BETA) EGL Driver and then press install driver. after it installs it will reboot

5. After that, Download the Nividia Plugin for the app.
http://www.multiupload.com/94PSL9M1YP

6. Copy the zip file into the internal sdcard, Leave it as a .zip file.

7. Open Chainfire 3D and go to Install plugins / shaders. and install the niviida plugin.

8. After this go to the main screen of chainfire 3D and click fix market links.

9. Download Nividia Tegra Zone
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nvidia.tegrazone&feature=search_result

10. Open Chainfire and navigate to "Per-app OpenGL Settings"

11. Find TegraZone Games

12. Uncheck "Use Default Settings"

13. Find Use Plugin and select Nividia

Now the Tegra Zone will open and run as it would on a tegra device.

You can find games to get in there / buy

Once you download a game you will have to go to Chainfire/per-app settings/game name and uncheck default settings/ use plugin nividia.

I have tested with 3 free games and they all work with no issues.

I hope this helps people who was looking for this.

If you have any questions I will help as much as i can.

Thanks
Aaron

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
Right on, thank you!

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
just wanted to know if anyone has been able to get vendetta online to work?

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I have tried this setup with Samurai II THD and it will not work. Hangs at load screen playing the music with only a greyed out box. It does however work well with Fruit Ninja THD.

EDIT: Samurai II plays fine but it is near impossible to get past the initial menu screen. You have to blindly click until you select the right option to start the game.

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DanteDrac said:
I have tried this setup with Samurai II THD and it will not work. Hangs at load screen playing the music with only a greyed out box. It does however work well with Fruit Ninja THD.

EDIT: Samurai II plays fine but it is near impossible to get past the initial menu screen. You have to blindly click until you select the right option to start the game.
U may want to mess with the texture settings in the per app settings

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I have tried each setting but I have not been able to get the home menu to show still.

I have not tried a combination of multiple however.

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DanteDrac said:
I have tried each setting but I have not been able to get the home menu to show still.

I have not tried a combination of multiple however.
Well. I would work on it. And see But I don't have the game bought.

Sorry :/

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
No worries, it would seem I need a patched shader for this game to look proper. The application dumped the shader for me but I have no clue how or what to edit to fix it. haha

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Chainfire 3D definitely works on my Bionic. Get games from mobilism so you can test them out too make sure they work instead of wasting money. Most sites won't even let you buy them anyway because they say the games are incompatible with the Bionic (not true!) I currently have working: NOVA 2 HD, Modern Warfare Black Pegasus, HAWX, Splinter Cell Conviction, Back Stab HD, Riptide HD, Samurai Vengeance 2 HD, Spiderman Mayhem HD and some others I can't remember.

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Yup. Been playing it since yesterday. At first, I had to turn on the hide the CF3D identifier and lower the quality, but I've been running normal on Nvidia GL no problems

·
Layout Designer
369 Posts
Got everything working but the first time I ran the game it started to download and it got to about 87% and then stopped dead. I tried restarting the app and clearing data but now it shows that it is 200% done but file 3 won't finish downloading. Is there anyway someone can upload their data files for the game for me or will that not work?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts