Android OS Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, having a few problems after installing build 4. While the phone and ICS is working fine when I tried to install the google apps (gapps_jb_20120719) Apps 4.1.1. while in CWM 4 it says it successfully installed but when the phone reboots Google Play simply comes up with a server error no matter how many times I refresh it and there are none of the other Google apps (not sure if there should be). Thanks. Edit: 3G is working fine so thats not the problem

·
Android Beginner
50 Posts
Soooo I'm on an ICS ROM and I broke my charging port so I cant really odin... but my problem is I have the black tie plan at best buy and wanna send my phone in for another is there anyway to get back to the latest verizon stock gingerbread without PC access?

·
Android Beginner
50 Posts
daaammmnnn ha ok... i think i might just try sending it in itake out the battery and sd card and what not so they shouldnt have to start itup... hahah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know wether or noy this guide has been edited to work with Mesmerize, andif so can you link it for me or direct me to where it or one that is as comprehensive and easily understood can be found?

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Does anyone know wether or noy this guide has been edited to work with Mesmerize, andif so can you link it for me or direct me to where it or one that is as comprehensive and easily understood can be found?
mesmerize uses the exact same methods, but you will need to replace some of the files with ones specific for the mez.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanx Droid, I'll try to locate those files and see if I can't work some of bugs out before I start trying to flash roms again. Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm very confused as to if there is a JB or at least a ICS rom that works with my 3rd party carrier Revol Wireless. I've gone though each of the topics on all the Samsung pages and forums on multiple sites. But I'm still lost as to switch rom might work.. and in the event of a brick OR other issue. If there is a stock rom I can go back too. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Phone Info
Model Number : SCH-I500
Make : Samsung Galaxy S
Build Number : SCH-I500.FF29
Firmware : 2.3.6
Baseband version : S:i500.05 K.FF29
Kernel : 2.6.35.7

·
Registered
4 Posts
do any of these so called stock files even exsist anymore? been searching for a while and the links with the important files seem to be dead. i really need to fix my mez and nothin is working. it is stuck in recovery, i can't get it to boot to normal android os

81 - 97 of 97 Posts