Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I just live here
475 Posts
Hey guys, here is a list of all the available Roms / Kernels / Radios / Tweaks / Themes for the Verizon Droid Charge. I wanted to thank our current Dev's for the time and effort they have put forth towards the released and un-released roms / kernels and radios we have available. Without you guys, our phones wouldn't be the powerhouses they are today. You'll notice the lack of anything but Imoseyon's Kernel until things are released using the new source. Once things start using source I will be posting them.

If you have any problems, feel free to join us in our IRC channel specifically for the Droid Charge
Verizon Droid Charge IRC Channel

ROMS

Factory
WARNING! These are NOT Rooted. These are FACTORY builds, do NOT expect root permissions with these ROM's. Also, the EPIQ build may still void your warranty as it is not a factory build.

EP4D [12/7/11]
by Pentafive

Froyo

Eclipse (EE4) [7/28/11]
by nitroglycerin33

Gummy Charged (EE4) [8/26/11]
by Team Gummy

Gingerbread

Infinity ROM (EP4D) [1/4/12]
by TSM

Tweak Stock (EP4D) [2/4/12]
by dwitherell

Gummy Charged (EP1W) [12/22/11]
by Team Gummy

Infinity RAW(EP1W) [9/29/11]
by TSM

Eclipse (EP4D) [2/12/12]
by nitroglycerin33

Kernels

Froyo

Minimalist [9/8/11]
by Imoseyon

Gingerbread

Imoseyon's Kernel v4.0.0 EP4P [11/6/11]
by Imoseyon

PeanutButta Jelly Time [1/30/12]
by TSM

Tweaks

V6 Supercharger [10/30/11]
by Zeppelinrox

Loopy Smoothness Tweak [8/22/11]
by Ipy

3G Turbo Charger and Kick tushy Kernel Tweaks [10/30/11]
by Zeppelinrox

Fuju Tweak 4.0 [11/14/11]
by ForeverSupra

Recovery

Clockwork Mod Recovery [12/7/11]
by Imnuts

·
Tweaker
1,210 Posts
You can use it on froyo. I am currently. Radios are independent of their ROMs and Kernels.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
But he has a ep1q rom under froyo. Yes u can use radios and kernels on a froyo rom but u cant flash a ep1q rom and call it a froyo rom cause its ginerbread.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Thanks for this! I had been compiling a little list in notepad just so I could keep all the kernels straight...and now I don't have to anymore. If this is maintained well it's going to be a real asset to the charge community.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts