Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Well We are pushing to get the latest version to you as we speak... In this thread I will include some screenshot of what you can expect to see when it is released

Enjoy / Drool

New updated theme

New updated dialer

TSM Parts!

New bootanimation :)

·
XDA Hater
805 Posts
Can you guys test the notification pulldown for lag?
Scroll up and down by dragging your finger all the way up and down to the bottom of the screen. There's considerable lag on all Gummy versions and Humble (stolen so that's probably why).

Eclipse is the only rom that has the crazy smooth notification pull down.

I run your ROM and love it but just thought i'd say something :) thanks for listening.

·
XDA Hater
805 Posts
The rom itself is not laggy, but I know about 5 people on Gummy who have noticed this.
Alot of you are just swiping your finger down on the notification bar and let it slide itself to the bottom. For the most part it isn't laggy but open up your browser, and start swiping up and down to the bottom of the screen. It will lag. Especially after opening up Maps, start swiping up and down.

·
Androddict
192 Posts
I got it also.

samsuck said:
The rom itself is not laggy, but I know about 5 people on Gummy who have noticed this.
Alot of you are just swiping your finger down on the notification bar and let it slide itself to the bottom. For the most part it isn't laggy but open up your browser, and start swiping up and down to the bottom of the screen. It will lag. Especially after opening up Maps, start swiping up and down.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
samsuck said:
Can you guys test the notification pulldown for lag?
Scroll up and down by dragging your finger all the way up and down to the bottom of the screen. There's considerable lag on all Gummy versions and Humble (stolen so that's probably why).

Eclipse is the only rom that has the crazy smooth notification pull down.

I run your ROM and love it but just thought i'd say something :) thanks for listening.
What I just dont see it...

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New bootanimation :)

·
XDA Hater
805 Posts
Thank you for replying sir. Hrm, I don't know it's odd. It doesn't happen to me at all that much on a home screen. Mainly when I'm in an app. Especially the browser for me. Does it occur for you on the browser? Also, is there anything different to the notification pulldown in 2.0 than in 1.9?

Once again I sincerely appreciate you testing it, I wasn't trying to be rude. This isn't XDA :p

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
samsuck said:
Thank you for replying sir. Hrm, I don't know it's odd. It doesn't happen to me at all that much on a home screen. Mainly when I'm in an app. Especially the browser for me. Does it occur for you on the browser? Also, is there anything different to the notification pulldown in 2.0 than in 1.9?

Once again I sincerely appreciate you testing it, I wasn't trying to be rude. This isn't XDA :p
nope... same results in browser... I can make another video but I have limited time on Youtube at work

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Are the angry GPS tweaks going to appear on gummy fe? They seem to be working great on the GB rc build. Hoping for same performance when I switch back to the more stable fe 2.0. Alternatively, how are things coming on that GB release ;)

·
Androidophile
35 Posts
This looks awesome Kejar!

I'm liking the lockscreen options. The new unlock screen clock font also looks really nice... waaaaaaaay better than that hideous default font. :D

·
Average Android
79 Posts
You guys have done an amazing job. Please release by Thursday because the wife will be out of town and I'll actually have an opportunity to install it at a decent hour. :p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
275 Posts
"samsuck said:

I believe its because of the phone beginning to run out of ram...at least, that's all I can think of. And hey, I like being a dick on XDA.

This is what I think of 2.0: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1ezkD4Ua1qduhiy.jpg

Sent from my Droid Charge running GummyCharged 1.9.1

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Oh thank you thank you thank you. Rotary unlock!! I love it

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.