Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Themer
332 Posts
babydollcg_26 said:
Has anyone been able successfully able to theme this apk? If so, we would love tips or suggestions!!
what do u need themed? theres so many options on how you can make it look? what are you looking for?

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dewguzzler said:
what do u need themed? theres so many options on how you can make it look? what are you looking for?
I guess I'm looking on the process because I know that when travp624 tried to theme it for StyGian Black he was unable. He would get it themed, but it would never work once the apk was re-inserted back into the framework. I"m just wondering if there is certain rules and guildlines, because I would love to make some changes with it myself...but just wondering if it's going to be worth the time to tackle.

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dewguzzler said:
i could understand theming stock just dont understand what you cant do with it already?
LoL....Hmmmm I guess I just want to try to incorporate it to match our new upcoming theme which is Blue :)

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
babydollcg_26 said:
LoL....Hmmmm I guess I just want to try to incorporate it to match our new upcoming theme which is Blue :)
Maybe I should play with it first so I could maybe give you more details.

·
Themer
332 Posts
babydollcg_26 said:
Maybe I should play with it first so I could maybe give you more details.
im sure it could come themed already but do enuf ppl use handcent to warrant troubling yourself with it? i was jw

·
Themer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dewguzzler said:
im sure it could come themed already but do enuf ppl use handcent to warrant troubling yourself with it? i was jw
YOu make a very valid point there, and I wouldn't have the slightest idea who does and who doesn't

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.