Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 4 32 gig TP's from insight.com at about 11am EST.

I got home today from work to find that they have shipped and I was given a fedex tracking number.

So if you ordered from insight there is still hope!!!

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Well I actually have 6 coming. 2 from HP which i ordered on 8/19 and there supposed to be here by 8/31. 4 are coming from insight due to arrive tomorrow because I did next day shipping. and this is where they will go.

1.) Me
2.) Roommate
3.) Girlfriend
4.) Friend
5.) Friend
6.) Maybe my mom, really dont know about the 6th one.

My ordered showed complete and the CC released until about 6pm when i got shipping emails from them. According to fedex the TP's were picked up at 3:39pm so I guess there is some delay from there system.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?ascen...us&language=english&tracknumbers=951738545898

If you want to watch them on there journey to my loving arms. Just think you will be watching your own come to you very soon.

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah my roommate works for HP, so we originally were just going to get 1 each. then one friend was like I want one too and would pay for it. then my girlfriend was like I want one damn it. I had ordered from CDW but got a call last night at 8pm saying they wouldnt be filling the order. so i ended up buying 4 from insight to cover the ppl i knew wanted one, and 1 spare one incase someone else wants one. If i dont find one of my friends that wants it, I will sell it for the cost I paid, no profit since i was lucky enough just to get one.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Nice, good news, I had doubt about Insight, will wait and see, I don't know why they charge tax to out of state sales? but no complaints, I wish i can just get a tracking number for my one 32GB, will be really happy.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
Congrats. My two orders from 8AM PST this morning are still processing; 2x16 has a credit status of Released, 2x32 still says Contact Sales Rep (1).

·
Pure Awesome / Developer / Badass / Occasional Dou
17 Posts
adamfuhrman said:
Nah my roommate works for HP, so we originally were just going to get 1 each. then one friend was like I want one too and would pay for it. then my girlfriend was like I want one damn it. I had ordered from CDW but got a call last night at 8pm saying they wouldnt be filling the order. so i ended up buying 4 from insight to cover the ppl i knew wanted one, and 1 spare one incase someone else wants one. If i dont find one of my friends that wants it, I will sell it for the cost I paid, no profit since i was lucky enough just to get one.
Some of the CyanogenMod guys will be willing to pick up that extra one from you :p

Let me know if interested.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
blank said:
Congrats. My two orders from 8AM PST this morning are still processing; 2x16 has a credit status of Released, 2x32 still says Contact Sales Rep (1).
I am more than willing to sell you one for cost (just pay me shipping) if my both orders somehow make it, I really want to see android on this puppy ;)

·
Average Android
69 Posts
717200 said:
I am more than willing to sell you one for cost (just pay me shipping) if my both orders somehow make it, I really want to see android on this puppy ;)
Why, what did I do? :p
Don't count me out just yet.

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decad3nce said:
Some of the CyanogenMod guys will be willing to pick up that extra one from you :p

Let me know if interested.
I will let you know. currently 2 are unassigned but my roommates gf is debating if she wants one. she already owns an ipad 2. I will let you know what i have to offer by the weekend's end.

I know 3 of the six are going to people willing to test and help out if we can, me, my roommate, and a computer programer friend.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Insight came through for me as well. I ordered yesterday and got a Fedex tracking number this morning. It shipped from a depot a couple towns away so I hope the Friday delivery estimate is wrong and it gets here today or tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'm searching HPs site to see if I can download a PDF for the manual.

·
Android Lover
141 Posts
So I just got off the phone with them and they said they even if I made the cut off, they would cancel my order anyway because they do not ship APO. I am deployed overseas right now, and they only take physical addresses. What kind of sh!t is that.... He wouldn't even let me change my address to my parents or something, he just said sorry and he has to cancel it...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts