Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 4 32 gig TP's from insight.com at about 11am EST.

I got home today from work to find that they have shipped and I was given a fedex tracking number.

So if you ordered from insight there is still hope!!!

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Well I actually have 6 coming. 2 from HP which i ordered on 8/19 and there supposed to be here by 8/31. 4 are coming from insight due to arrive tomorrow because I did next day shipping. and this is where they will go.

1.) Me
2.) Roommate
3.) Girlfriend
4.) Friend
5.) Friend
6.) Maybe my mom, really dont know about the 6th one.

My ordered showed complete and the CC released until about 6pm when i got shipping emails from them. According to fedex the TP's were picked up at 3:39pm so I guess there is some delay from there system.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?ascen...us&language=english&tracknumbers=951738545898

If you want to watch them on there journey to my loving arms. Just think you will be watching your own come to you very soon.

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah my roommate works for HP, so we originally were just going to get 1 each. then one friend was like I want one too and would pay for it. then my girlfriend was like I want one damn it. I had ordered from CDW but got a call last night at 8pm saying they wouldnt be filling the order. so i ended up buying 4 from insight to cover the ppl i knew wanted one, and 1 spare one incase someone else wants one. If i dont find one of my friends that wants it, I will sell it for the cost I paid, no profit since i was lucky enough just to get one.

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decad3nce said:
Some of the CyanogenMod guys will be willing to pick up that extra one from you :p

Let me know if interested.
I will let you know. currently 2 are unassigned but my roommates gf is debating if she wants one. she already owns an ipad 2. I will let you know what i have to offer by the weekend's end.

I know 3 of the six are going to people willing to test and help out if we can, me, my roommate, and a computer programer friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts