Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dev and Samsung Leaker
332 Posts

·
1337 h4x0r / Developer
56 Posts
I would like to see if I could backport my Ubuntu work to some older devices, and since it is fairly old and similar to the Nexus One, I may be able to get dual booting working.

I'd also like to see how my latest kinect work would work on it... I get 10-15fps on my 800mhz overclocked Original Droid, so it will be interesting to see how the Incredible will do. Because the N1 and the Incredible pretty much set up a standard for all other devices from April '10 til December, it would be a great device to be the low-medium end of my work.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
:angel:
actngrezy said:
http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?868-ROM-RELEASE-Project-Elite-v6-BETA&p=14580#post14580

last beta has been posted. but raidzero is the man and I love his recovery!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to give you my story and beg for a phone to develope for. But honestly @actngrezy deserves it more. His ROM Project Elite has kept my OG Droid going for awhile. He makes some awesome stuff. If you want a top knotch developer for a phone, he has my vote.

If you want someone to play Guinea pig with it give it to me. :) I will be cranking stuff out in the future. 1st year programming student. I want to bring stuff to the android community but I want to know my shit first and not kang everyone else's work.

Either way you guys will pick the best person.

Good luck to all of you.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
so as far as I can tell, the giveaway hasn't happened yet, last night when I was called into the IRC, I was sleeping.. :( I am in EST time zone and I go to bed at 9pm

:/ as far as I can tell, b16 and rootzwiki is PST

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.