Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Average Android
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RootzWiki is my first stop when it comes to checking out things for my Thunderbolt. I love all the work that DasBamf and Adrynalyne have done for my phone. I have checked out a few different forums and looked but have not found anything like what I am searching for. That said, (and I don't know if it is even possible) is there a zip that i can create or a file I can manipulate that will let me change my lockbar to have any message I want on it? For example If I want to put my name and address on the lockbar when it starts up in case my phone is lost or stolen. (Not to mention if someone stole my phone that is something that most people aren't going to know how to change. (like me for instance). Thanks for any help on this.

· teh Jax
2,462 Posts
TDubKong said:
RootzWiki is my first stop when it comes to checking out things for my Thunderbolt. I love all the work that DasBamf and Adrynalyne have done for my phone. I have checked out a few different forums and looked but have not found anything like what I am searching for. That said, (and I don't know if it is even possible) is there a zip that i can create or a file I can manipulate that will let me change my lockbar to have any message I want on it? For example If I want to put my name and address on the lockbar when it starts up in case my phone is lost or stolen. (Not to mention if someone stole my phone that is something that most people aren't going to know how to change. (like me for instance). Thanks for any help on this.
OMFGB has a setting for this. It essentially replaces the "Verizon Wireless" text.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.