Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
47 Posts
I'm here...where is everyone?
JK... Anyways, one way or another I hope we can't get this bootloader stuff ironed out...I'm definitely loving the tablet so far being rooted and it being my first tablet/ereader. Hope things get heated up soon tho...

~Sent from my BAMF'd TBolt~

·
Supporting Member
114 Posts
Hey gang, if two can be called that. Got one myself on Monday. Finally got around to rooting it yesterday. Pretty excited about it. I know it's no Galaxy Tab but, honestly, for what I'll be using a tablet for it's perfect. Looking forward to where the development take it and, yeah, hopefully something happens with the bootloader.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
29 Posts
I bought this for my daughter. I played with it for a while, and think it's a good starter tablet! I plan on doing more research in hopes of at least side-loading the Amazon app store. Or, I might even root it to be able to get the Android market on there.

I hope other owners come to this forum. Although, if they don't, I may just ASSume it's a perfect item! (tongue in cheek) ;~)

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
Indirect said:
Hey everyone! Just wait until christmas when everyone gets it as a gift and THEN things should pickup when it comes to posts and other people.
That's when I get to open mine up. I'm just jealous of the fire already having CM7 in beta on it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.