Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Rootz users,

I am in a really screwy situation right now. It has been over a year since I got my Mesmerize so I can no longer bother with a replacement (nor would they have accepted it, since on stock rom it is absolutely fine).

Anyways, to cut to the chase, I've tried literally every available ROM (Heinz, Gummy, Resurrection from Gingerbread, AOKP/CM/Paranoid/Gummy 4.0 ICS, and AOKP/CM 4.1 ICS) with all radios available (shipped, EH09, EI20, whatever else). For some unknown reason, every time I try to download a file over 5Mb in size, my radio will drop 99% of the time and the phone will think it has no 3g signal at first (I live in a 4-5 bar 3g area), then it will think it is in airplane mode.

I'm out of options, I don't know what to do. *228+/*228 helps temporarily, but it is still a guaranteed crash if I download something over 10Mb or something takes more than 3 minutes to download. Every. Damn. Time. Someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you are in the same situation as me or have found a solution. Many thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts