Android OS Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
oh damn then you have no idea what your missing let's put it this way if you think ICS is awesome to us ICS sucks lol you should just be able to flash the fascinate version

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Is there one for cellular south? because that's the one that got me working on alltel somehow

·
Banned
160 Posts
Is there one for cellular south? because that's the one that got me working on alltel somehow

nope but im fixin update source and everything and release a new version and when i do ill release a showcase version I'll make you one and upload it in a few minutes

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
nope but im fixin update source and everything and release a new version and when i do ill release a showcase version I'll make you one and upload it in a few minutes

Dude, you freaking rock. Just saying. I've never experienced so much support and help from any forum before. Everyone here is an awesome inspiration. Thanks to everyone again, you really have no idea how much I appreciate it all :)

·
Banned
160 Posts
Still building
I need a new computer haha I'm thinking about building me a system with a A10 5800k black edition 3.8ghz what do you think?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Still building
I need a new computer haha I'm thinking about building me a system with a A10 5800k black edition 3.8ghz what do you think?

Depends on if you're planning on doing high end gaming or what your ultimate goal is....
Either way I would stick with intel's core i series....at least an i5 processor....if you wanna go big or go home then I'd grab the i7 3rd gen :0

Haha....

·
Banned
160 Posts
Depends on if you're planning on doing high end gaming or what your ultimate goal is....
Either way I would stick with intel's core i series....at least an i5 processor....if you wanna go big or go home then I'd grab the i7 3rd gen :0

Haha....
I can't afford that lol my max budget is 450 and this is a good CPU it can smoke low end i5s so I'm happy and its unlocked so yea I found a i5 quad core buts its not unlocked which is a deal breaker for me

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
that sounds like a good deal! keep me posted about it :)

any luck with the rom?
I'm going to learn how to develop soon, it can't be too much different from my previous programming knowledge.... I hope lol. I want to help people like you guys have!

Quick question: have you heard of anyone flashing an azpen tablet?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
ummm.... where'd everybody go?? lol
spring break I guess?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah probably spring break... I would try to help you but I have no idea honestly. They should respond this weekend, or in a little bit.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Well my computer messed up so yea lol just ask bdogg He get you a showcase version

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was able to get the data working by changing settings in DFS CDMA Tool program under mobile data. Change the Ppp user and login to alltel settings and my 3g came alive!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts