Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well. I was using cm9.1 from some days but it did't convince me, i have some freezes in the phone with certain apps so I decide to try MIUI. And there is what I did:

1. Restart phne in Recovery
2. Format Data
3. Format Cache
4. Format Dalvik
5. Format Battery Stats
6. Format System
7. Format SDcard

Now i try to mount USB to copy the .zip from my PC but the PC make a strange sound and never mount the USB. How can i get the .zip to the phone to install any ROM.

Help please

By the way, I can get into fastboot, even try "fastboot flash zip rom.zip" but it just says (failed remote partition does not exist)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this is not a totally noob question. You need some kind of knowledge about the flashing process to try this. But if any admin think is a bad post, please delete it.

However, I want to inform that I solved the problem. If for any reason anybody have the same problem here is what I did:

1. Find a stock rom in .ftf
2. Install flashtools and your phone drivers.
3. Flash the .ftf with flashtools

And that's it. You should have your phone fully functional, like new (no root, no CWM)

There is a trick with flashtool mode in the phone. In my case the phone keep restarting just before the flash process begins. To solve this try to start the process and just when the phone reboot click one time the vol down key. The phone should now keep in flashtool mode and complete the flash process

1 - 3 of 3 Posts