Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help me decide between these screen protectors, I've searched and read on all 3 and all seem to be well loved by their user so I've decided to just put up a poll and whichever gets the most votes from post time till Friday. Thanks EVERYONE!!

·
Android Beginner
53 Posts
I'm using a Zagg protector. Its pretty nice, some people don't like the texture of it, saying its too thick and it feels like an orange peel. The others I've seen, like the ones from Verizon get oily easily and cause the screen to have this really bad rainbow effect. That and the Incipio Feather Hard Shell case gives it really good protection. I have both. Lol

Beamed from my G-Nex... Bro!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm using a Skinomi skin right now, it's pretty good. It does look a little "orange peely" when the screen is off and you look at the texture (not nearly as bad as Zagg though)

Installation is pretty painless, wasn't hard to install at all (I worked for Ghost Armor though, so I have some experience.) The fit is good, but leaves a very little trace of the glass uncovered around the corners. Doesn't seem to be grease resistant, but the colors are still very vibrant with the skin on, do it doesn't effect it in that regard.

Overall high 7, low 8/10

Could be better, but for the price ($7 shipped through Amazon) I'm happy with the deal. I never used Steinheil screen protectors, but have heard good things.

·
Supporting Member
180 Posts
Another vote for Steinheil, though the Flex is water-applied and wouldn't be my first choice. I have the Steinheil Ultra Crystal on my DX, and absolutely love it - and that is coming from someone who detests screen protectors. You literally can't tell it's there. They don't appear to make the Ultra Crystal for the Nexus yet, but they do make one called the Ultra Oleophobic. It's usually available through Amazon or eBay, but they sold them out on launch day. I'm semi-patiently watching for new stock to arrive.

·
Android Apprentice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the input! Looks like the race is between Skinomi and Steinheil... I used to have a Steinheil on my DX but wasn't really fond of it... Let's see... I'm a go research on this XO Skins

1 - 9 of 9 Posts