Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o I just unlocked my friends boot loader and rooted his phone, all a success. He was on stock ICS ota, I flashed a cm9 nightly and gapps and it stays on cm9 boot screen animation and does nothing. I can still get into recovery but forgot to do a nandroid and don't have another ROM on it. I reflashed cm9 twice and still stays on boot screen. What do I do?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

· Premium Member
23 Posts
o I just unlocked my friends boot loader and rooted his phone, all a success. He was on stock ICS ota, I flashed a cm9 nightly and gapps and it stays on cm9 boot screen animation and does nothing. I can still get into recovery but forgot to do a nandroid and don't have another ROM on it. I reflashed cm9 twice and still stays on boot screen. What do I do?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Did you use htc dev bootloader unlock, and what recovery do you use? 4EXT is recommended as it has smart flash which will allow you to flash ROM's without having to flash the kernel separately if you use htc-dev unlock...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using RootzWiki

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.