Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Ok I'm having some issues.

So Last night, ADB was working perfect. it detect my device and everything. Then I was testing the webtop hack and i flashed unleashed 1.3 and it was still working. I got the webtop hack working on it.

So now i wanted to see if i could get it on a liberty alpha build. Everything went smoothly, and then on liberty when i try to get my device in adb it detected it but said it was offline, So i was unable to do what i needed.

So this morning I thought maybe something i messed up. So I FXZ my Bionic. i uninstalled the drivers and installed them back, I reinstalled adb.

I tried it unrooted still didn't work but didn't give the offline device something different ill explain soon.

So i rooted and tried same as when i wasn't rooted,

So i installed unleashed 1.3 again and it does this see picture below.
View attachment 3229

It detects it before i go into adb shell. but after im in adb shell. nothing. I'm still unable to do what i need.Started to do this after FXZ, on unrooted, rooted, unleashed.

EDIT: I GOT IT SAYING DEVICE IS OFFLINE AGAIN :/

Any help with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys
Aaron

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
"TopazAaron said:
Ok I'm having some issues.

So Last night, ADB was working perfect. it detect my device and everything. Then I was testing the webtop hack and i flashed unleashed 1.3 and it was still working. I got the webtop hack working on it.

So now i wanted to see if i could get it on a liberty alpha build. Everything went smoothly, and then on liberty when i try to get my device in adb it detected it but said it was offline, So i was unable to do what i needed.

So this morning I thought maybe something i messed up. So I FXZ my Bionic. i uninstalled the drivers and installed them back, I reinstalled adb.

I tried it unrooted still didn't work but didn't give the offline device something different ill explain soon.

So i rooted and tried same as when i wasn't rooted,

So i installed unleashed 1.3 again and it does this see picture below.

It detects it before i go into adb shell. but after im in adb shell. nothing. I'm still unable to do what i need.Started to do this after FXZ, on unrooted, rooted, unleashed.

EDIT: I GOT IT SAYING DEVICE IS OFFLINE AGAIN :/

Any help with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys
Aaron
I know this is not what you're asking, but what webtop hack are u reffering to?

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have, Ive tryed everything. rebooting. uninstalling adb and moto drivers and reintalling them. I'm going to return the bionic today and get a new one.

·
Average Android
221 Posts
Just curious... are you using the supplied usb cable? I was using the cable from my Thunderbolt having issues.... switched to moto cable and problem solved... maybe a fluke but try it out and see

·
Average Android
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I'm using the moto one, Ive used a lg one. ive used one that i just had around. a htc one. nothing works. even on my new bionic. i got a replacment. hopeing that would fix it. but it didnt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts