Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Addict
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, so I flashed CM7.1 build 14.1 last night. After flashing it I had back light issues and was told to try a fresh wipe. I wiped and it fixed my back light, but as soon as I booted up all my app downloads failed. I wiped multiple times, wiped cache and data for the market, rebooted a few times, and nothing. Every time it says the same thing. Does anybody know a fix for this? I miss my apps..

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
You've done everything you should to fix it...

Have you cleared data for the Market app in Applications>Manage? If not, try doing that and rebooting and try again.
Doubt that will help after all the other data wipes you've done, but can't hurt, and easy to try.

Did you format /system when you re-installed? No way to know if that's related at all, but that's the only step you don't specifically mention in the standard set of "fix-it" steps you followed.

·
Android Addict
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Redflea said:
You've done everything you should to fix it...

Have you cleared data for the Market app in Applications>Manage? If not, try doing that and rebooting and try again.
Doubt that will help after all the other data wipes you've done, but can't hurt, and easy to try.

Did you format /system when you re-installed? No way to know if that's related at all, but that's the only step you don't specifically mention in the standard set of "fix-it" steps you followed.
Yep, cleared cache and data for market and download manager. Also formatted system AND sd card. Unmounted sd card , went back to 14.0. Rebooted a few times too. I'm thinking it has something to do with my google account? I've given up

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
Odd. Haven't heard of an issue like that before...hope you can straighten it out quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.