Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got GUMMY on my Charge and it hshad my phone freezing and reseting either on its own or by battery pop for a while now. I need some help in restoring it back to stock and finding a root that will allow me to access my titanium backup only. I used odin to out it on but i did it all on another computer. So if anybody can lend me a hand in fixing this i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Android Freak!
354 Posts
I'm sorry if this is rude, but there are so many threads about restoring your phone, have you read any of them? If you got gummy on your phone then you should be able to fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not rude. I figured i would short cut it and not have to read each thread. A friend of mine rooted the phone for me thats why nothing is on my comouter at home. Im just trying to find more about partial roots and find a good tether to connect my tablet to because open garden is doing it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
youre tablet has to support adhoc networks for open garden to work because thats what it brodcasts its signal as. if you do some research you might beable to modify your tablet to do this. other than that try the new pdanet as they have recently updated their app to support wifi tether.

·
Android Freak!
354 Posts
Not rude. I figured i would short cut it and not have to read each thread. A friend of mine rooted the phone for me thats why nothing is on my comouter at home. Im just trying to find more about partial roots and find a good tether to connect my tablet to because open garden is doing it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using RootzWiki
Well, to answer your question about tethering, I would recommend Google's open-source project WIFI APK. Google the following:eek: or click here
http://www.google.co...+tether&spell=1

This allows the Droid Charge to broadcast as a normal WIFI relation (at least in my experiences) and you can connect your tablet to this hotspot. FYI there's much better ROM's out now for the Charge- I would consider changing your ROM... Just my .2cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.