Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
Mitchell4500 said:
When i look at the 3g status icon I see just about every 2 seconds it lights up real fast. It seems like maybe Some app might be using lots of data. But I can figure out what because the Battery Usage tool in spareparts never says anything is using it.
I use chingys radio and imoseyons kernel and have no problem getting 20 hours on straight 4g with moderate use including pandora. Two apps that have doubled my battery life are 2x battery and brightness level (25% indoors and 75% outdoors).
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does all the work" Mark Twain

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
.ZIP said:
Turn off update intervals on all you data using apps like Facebook and twitter you will still receive push notifications and you can refresh them manually..some refresh on launch anyways.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using RootzWiki Forums
that's what 2x battery does for you

"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does all the work" Mark Twain

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
On cm7 1.6.1, mr2.5, imoseyon 3.5.8, currently at 48% after 15 hours 45 mins. Moderate use on a mix of wifi and 4g. I use both 2x battery and brightness level apps from the market.

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
masri1987 said:
6 hours of moderate usage using the latest IMO kernel and im at 48%. Using droidth3ory's CM7. Cell Stand by is the shit that uses my batt the most.
i have it undervolted and overclocked 368 - 1.4ghz on ondemandx (sometimes interactivex) -- mixed 3G and rare 4G usage (don't find a need for it unless im DL a new ROM!!!)
184 - 750
245 - 750
368 - 825
768 - 900
1024 - 975
1222 - 1075
140800 - 1175

needless for me to say, i think we are all experience horrible battery life. And those who have great battery life, aren't really using their phone ---
Go back to imoseyon 3.5.8 and report back. I think you'll see that reports of long battery life do not mean we are not using our phones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.