Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought verizon galaxy stellar from ebay and am using it in India on non verizon network. how can I install the latest android OS on it?

Appreciate your time to respond.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Um..I tried doing this but it didnt work. Is there anyway you can help me. I also don't have a SIM card for my phone and would like to get the Jelly Bean update.

P.S. I tried doing this method with and without root...both attempts failed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wait lol I see what you mean. No I didn't flash the extrated VersIon of the jbupdate. it was still in .zip

P.S. the error that keeps stopping me from flashing is this "Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (Status 7)

Hope that helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is good news. I have sold over 100 Stellars, but all had the same issue. Downgrade to 4.0.4 to restore data. Is there any tweak involved?

Sent from my N5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes sir, there is a small tweak to get the data up and running ... You need to downgrade it first , apply the tweak and then upgrade all the way to 4.1.2 .
I can guide you in and out of it....

·
Registered
2 Posts
[email protected] I am facing a typical problem on my galaxy stroller it is running on 4.0.4 and baseband version I200VRLH2.Reliance data (1x and Evdo)is not working.Only Tata Cdma Evdo is working.How to solve it? Please help.When trying to update my stellar by from external sd card, getting signature verification failed error.How to update my stellar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts