How are you rocking your Bionic?
No screen protector or case 1850.00%
Case only 925.00%
Screen Protector only 411.11%
My extended battery is too big for a case!513.89%

·
Android's Revenge
40 Posts
Have a cover or screen protector and treat it like a newborn child? Going n00d? Find out that the extended battery is not making finding a case too easy? Lets hear it!

Also feel free to drop in the comments your favorite case/protector/other stuff that lets your Bionic feel safe at night!

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
Naked with a seen guard, I ordered a case, but the phones so slick I might end up taking it off and rising just being careful

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
98 Posts
I have a screen proctector and the case that came w/ the screen protector and car charger bundle from verizon. Case is a little bulky but it accomodates the extended battery as well, and works w/ the gps dock.

·
Android Lover
231 Posts
I couldn't vote. The Poll made no sense. Yes, i have a screen protector, no i don't have a Case as i have Extended battery.
you need a 5th bubble for Screen protector only because Extended battery is too big.

·
Android's Revenge
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tp76 said:
I cut a hole in the back of my Otterbox to make room for the extended battery
thats some good work right there!

·
Android's Revenge
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dangerous said:
I couldn't vote. The Poll made no sense. Yes, i have a screen protector, no i don't have a Case as i have Extended battery.
you need a 5th bubble for Screen protector only because Extended battery is too big.
your right.. at first i had 5 choices.. then i forgot what to put for the 5th choice and deleted it. Now i dont think i can add another! Oh well :-(

·
Average Android
192 Posts
I found a case with a kickstand and use a screen cover.....had an otterbox but returned it because it didn't fit extended....what a drag

·
Average Android
155 Posts
"nerdslogic said:
I found a case with a kickstand and use a screen cover.....had an otterbox but returned it because it didn't fit extended....what a drag

I have a otterbox commuter with extended battery. Had to do some modification but nothing to crazy. Check the post above.

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Butt Naked for me. After all the abuse it gets on a daily basis, it still looks brand new. My TB was beat to hell the first week.

Moto done good...

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts