Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Average Android
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Tbolt users we are all trying to get the best battery life we can.
Anyone else been sadistic and seen how fast they can drain it? :tongue3:
I haven't done the full 100% to 0% but have accomplished some pretty fast times going from 50 to 0%.
I'll try to remember to get a screen shot next time.
I'd bet someone could get this to drain in under an hour.....

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
OC'ed to 1920 and run Quadrants while downloading a 10GB file on 4G with screen brightness on full. Should do it in a couple minutes.

·
Android Apprentice
65 Posts
Try to kill it?????

I try to kill it every time I turn LTE on..... Lasts like 2hrs TOPS if I am downloading and watching youtube.

·
Average Android
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
miketoasty said:
OC'ed to 1920 and run Quadrants while downloading a 10GB file on 4G with screen brightness on full. Should do it in a couple minutes.
Ha! good one! now lets see the usage screen shot ;)

·
Average Android
116 Posts
This is as senseless as doing a burnout until your tires explode.... but possibly just as entertaining too!

·
appul pls
411 Posts
keep the flashlight on high, while streaming music, and browsing online

·
Android Lover
202 Posts
Just run a custom kernel, always seems to kill my battery a whole lot faster than stock.

sent from my Motorola Skytel

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
I have done about 3 hours with the extended battery doing nothing but playing drag racing. LTE was turned on as well.

·
Average Android
392 Posts
I bet I can kill mine in a little over an hour playing gun bros. Actually ill try that now! Post back when its dead...ish...

Edit: got bored after 30 minutes...down 30% tho...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
Id have to go back to sense... just got over 24 hours on stock battery overclocked to 1.4ghz on cm7... usually im charging it while im at work so im confident i have enough juice if i need to look something up during a code rescue. Our computers take a few minutes to login to if i hadnt logged in there before.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
schrochem said:
Here's my pathetic try. 3 hours. Just turned on bluetooth and gps, used 4G, then streamed a 15min youtube video over and over.....I forgot to turn power save off so my slope at the end wasn't so great :)

View attachment 5167
Lol wow! And that was with wifi on.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.

·
Average Android
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had wifi on but wasn't using it. I was using 4g. In the past I had noticed battery drain when I left it on. Essentially I just went to quick settings and turned everything on. I'm Bamf forever 1.07 and left the governor at on demand and the cpu settings as normal. So if I want to watch a full length film on a fully bright screen I'm good to go :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts