Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Many People Got Their Tp's From Online, and how many are still in limbo... Plz list place of purchase

·
Average Android
157 Posts
tiger direct and Best buy (last 32gb they had from that store ever)

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Ordered one from Office Max when they 1st went up for sale. I should be getting it Monday after having my order filled on their second and last batch from HP.

·
Android Apprentice
1,305 Posts
Link to onsale for those who got screwed on original order. Needed cancellation number. Originally ordered 16 gig at $99.00 I think. This time payed $149.00 for 32 gig. Should be here Tuesday.

·
Android Lover
238 Posts
Have to say I'm glad I bought mine local... ordered one on-line (onsale) and had my order cancelled... ordered a replacement when they did their new sale this last week, and have tracking numbers for it... I'd HOPE that HP will make good on all outstanding SMB orders...

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I received my first one from rueducommerce.fr and my second is not yet shipped (ordered from fnac.com last Saturday). Both are French online shops.

·
Supporting Member
9 Posts
16gb in unopen HP shipping box from ebay - $216 at auction on 9/21/11

·
Supporting Member
9 Posts
ericerk said:
As tempting as that is... its 100 bucks over anything i'd pay
well as long as you're happy. I tried to wait it out,but patience isn't my long suit. I decided having a pad now was worth 100 bucks. And I'm happy. Been playing with this for a few days now. Been happy each one of those days.

for me, it was a good decision.

so Eric, how much did you pay? And are you enjoying that touchpad?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
phoneharry said:
Eric, how much did you pay? And are you enjoying that touchpad?
I "Bought" two... 16 for 120, and the other 32 for 160, haven't gotten them yet... so touche

1 - 20 of 36 Posts