·
TeamWin
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was able to fix that error but i'm getting now that:

Code:
<br />
mkdir -p out/target/product/p920/recovery/root/res/<br />
cp -fr bootable/recovery/gui/devices/common/res/* out/target/product/p920/recovery/root/res/<br />
prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin/arm-eabi-gcc -mthumb-interwork -Ibionic/libc/private -DCRT_LEGACY_WORKAROUND -o out/target/product/p920/obj/lib/crtbegin_dynamic.o -c bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtbegin_dynamic.S<br />
target thumb C: dump_image <= bootable/recovery/flashutils/dump_image.c<br />
cp -fr bootable/recovery/gui/devices/480x800/res/* out/target/product/p920/recovery/root/res/<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mthumb-interwork<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mfloat-abi=soft<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mfpu=vfp<br />
mkdir -p out/target/product/p920/recovery/root/sbin/<br />
bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtbegin_dynamic.S:1:0: error: unknown ABI (aapcs) for -mabi= switch<br />
bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtbegin_dynamic.S:1:0: error: wrong value (armv5te) for -march= switch<br />
make: *** [out/target/product/p920/obj/lib/crtbegin_dynamic.o] error 1<br />
ln -sf /sbin/busybox out/target/product/p920/recovery/root/sbin/sh<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -softfp<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mfpu=neon<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mthumb-interwork<br />
cc1 error unrecognized command line option -mthumb<br />
bootable/recovery/flashutils/dump_image.c:1:0: error: unknown ABI (aapcs) for -mabi= switch<br />
bootable/recovery/flashutils/dump_image.c:1:0: error: wrong value (armv7-a) for -march= switch<br />
make: *** [out/target/product/p920/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/dump_image_intermediates/dump_image.o] error 1<br />
some single words had to be translated cause of they were in german

hope you somebody can helb me
Your device configs are specifying some unknown architecture flags, or at least flags that the CM tree isn't able to deal with.

·
Registered
104 Posts
little help? ive compiled twrp fine and is running 99% flawlessly on samsung infuse...there is one bug though...i cant backup anything...everytime i try i get this:
Code:
E:Unable to create folder: /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/<br />
   (errno=22)<br />
[URL=E:Unable]E:Unable[/URL] to create folder: '/sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/2012-08-04--11-32-44/'
Ive tried external and internal, renaming...same error everytime (except for when i rename...changes the second error slightly to whatever i named the backup)

any idea whats causing the error though? im stumped...have no idea whats causing it...also it does create thiese folders dispite the error /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/ but thats it...

EDIT: UPDATED MY PORT TO 2.2.1.4 AND MY BACKUP PROBLEM IS NOW FIXED...100% BUG FREE...THANKS TEAMWIN FOR THIS HOW TO!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey when ever i try to use the command make -j1 recoveryimage it displays

Code:
<br />
build/core/product_config.mk:186: Extraneous text after `else' directive<br />
build/core/product_config.mk:188: *** only one `else' per conditional. Stop.<br />
I am trying to port this recovery for LGE - P350/OPTIMUS ME.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Could TeamWin Help Me ? I ported Team Win Touch Recovery to LGE Optimus ME P350 And it Boots But Screen is Disorted
Could you tell me what do i need to provide you to get me on trach thank you :)

·
TeamWin
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Could TeamWin Help Me ? I ported Team Win Touch Recovery to LGE Optimus ME P350 And it Boots But Screen is Disorted
Could you tell me what do i need to provide you to get me on trach thank you :)
Try this flag from the OP:
RECOVERY_GRAPHICS_USE_LINELENGTH := true -- fixes ****** looking graphics on some devices

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't understand very well this tutorial. When i download the cm10 source for my Optimus don't have any booteable folder. And don't have this line un BoardConfig.mk

Enviado desde TheDarkRoom

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't understand very well this tutorial. When i download the cm10 source for my Optimus don't have any booteable folder. And don't have this line un BoardConfig.mk

Enviado desde TheDarkRoom
Sorry, but if you don't understand this tutorial than maybe compiling this stuff isn't for you...as this is probably the most thorough guide out there

Anyways I'll offer some help - you have to download the full cm10 source (not just your device tree) the bootable folder is in the base of the source download...so say you download the source in a folder called cm10 it will be located at cm10/bootable

And what line are you referring to in your board config? You have to manually add the lines needed for your device which are listed in the op

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not gonna work you will have to get cm source.
tks a lot

HI:
I try to compile twrp on cm10.1 for nexus10,but i got this err。Any help?
cm-10.1/out/target/product/manta/obj/EXECUTABLES/verifier_test_intermediates/verifier.o: in function verify_file(char const*, RSAPublicKey const*, unsigned int):bootable/recovery/verifier.cpp:42: error: undefined reference to 'gui_print'

·
Registered
18 Posts
This question may indicate that I am not up to the task, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Does this require a CM build for the device in question (Samsung Stratosphere in my case) or just the CM source? I admit I have not read the full guide so feel free to tell me that it's in there and I should go look at that again.

·
News Team
1,390 Posts
This question may indicate that I am not up to the task, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Does this require a CM build for the device in question (Samsung Stratosphere in my case) or just the CM source? I admit I have not read the full guide so feel free to tell me that it's in there and I should go look at that again.
Its all in the OP.

I speak the truth, how you deal with it is your problem ZFFZ Zen Family Mafia

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.