Android OS Forum banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Could anyone do an iphone style with no time stamp.. i want the blue bubble for one and green for the other.. i would love for it to have a black background(save battery) and be able to send and receive emoji.. im on codename so please help if you can. thanks[/background]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks... small update for me... I got someone to help me build it from source using my images and the proper XML code!! Thanks for the info I. This thread... here's what I got!!

Jellybean w/emoji+SMS split+MMS conversion+++

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
anyway i could get this apk? flashale.. it looks great

·
Registered
51 Posts
anyway i could get this apk? flashale.. it looks great
Thx... sorry but I have no idea where that apk is at now lol... I've switched so many times since I make themes for theme chooser... I have one that is also 4.1 but it doesn't have split and its built to work with theme chooser... so when ur apply a theme, it themes the MMS as well...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I'm trying to add bubbles for 4.4 mms based on cm11..first of all, no matter what i do..both hairline.9 files are always corrupted and second of all..the bubbles wont wrap the text only even if I edit the android:layout_alignParentLeft="true"> to false. Any help would be appreciated

121 - 125 of 125 Posts