Android OS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Android Addict
141 Posts
Hi,

I have an HTC Sensation running ICS 4.0.3 but everytime I flash a font pack, it goes into a bootloop
Only your font packs are working great so please can you edit my favourite font, here is the link for the zip with the regular, bold and italic versions
The name of the font is Gill Sans, and if I try to install it directly the phone bootloops

Download HERE

Thank you very very much bro,
Taieb
Here's the one I made. I'm sure it's no different than nitestarzz

GillSans FontPack

·
Registered
5 Posts
All of the font packs appear to work on my Galaxy Nexus Toro running JB, but they don't have any effect on my Nexus 7 tablet, allegedly running the same Jelly Bean.

·
Android Nubcake
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Just updated with a sweet new font pack called Klavika. It's RC1 status. Shit's getting real so I needed a font pack to match. Jelly Bean all the way.

·
OnePlus One
82 Posts
Just updated with a sweet new font pack called Klavika. It's RC1 status. Shit's getting real so I needed a font pack to match. Jelly Bean all the way.
luv it... luv it... luv it... (subscribed)

·
Registered
3 Posts
An update:

There are some symbols and Chinese characters which cannot be displayed by Klavika in JB. A box is displayed instead. Eg. the screenshot below is from QuickPic, there's supposed to be a check mark there. Maybe this is an issue with JB.

I've tested some other fonts from the first page intended for ICS and they don't display the wrong symbol - they simply display nothing. I'll stick with Klavika for now since it's a wonderful font and at least it shows me a box and I know there's something there rather than disappearing characters :)

Asap - nothing
Chococooky - nothing
Klavika - box
LatoV2 - nothing
NokiaPure - nothing
Roboto - nothing
SegoeWP - nothing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, I was wondering if you were still taking requests for font packages.
I have two that I really would like to see as flashable for ICS. I have attempted to follow your steps but since I dont not have a full version of Fontcreator it will not allow me to save any changes.
The two fonts are patronne and rosemary.

http://db.tt/eve6Fins

If the first link doesnt work here is another one

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wwogmz9b5sjo6ti/62OHl6TS1D

I was able to get the patronne one edited into the roboto equivilants but it would not dispaly it in bold ect. It would appear in the text just not as bold or italic.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
im running liquid jb beta 2 and there is a font in rom toolbox called corsiva and i cant get it. can you make a pack for me.

181 - 200 of 217 Posts