Android OS Forum banner
161 - 180 of 217 Posts

·
I'll Flash It Atleast Once
120 Posts
Thanks. I didn't even think about the bold issue. Regardless, trying it out now!

·
I'll Flash It Atleast Once
120 Posts
The font zip you linked to contained an outline version also. I could always try it where the bold letters are the outlined ones... up to you.
Thanks but this font seems too large for a phone. Love the font and looks good on my softkeys but even with font size set to small its still very big and wide letters. Think im on the hunt for another one. Thank u tho. Worked perfect as far as what u did. Will be great on the tablet im saving for. Lol. But the bold seemed fine to me but still a good idea. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have an HTC Sensation running ICS 4.0.3 but everytime I flash a font pack, it goes into a bootloop
Only your font packs are working great so please can you edit my favourite font, here is the link for the zip with the regular, bold and italic versions
The name of the font is Gill Sans, and if I try to install it directly the phone bootloops

Download HERE

Thank you very very much bro,
Taieb

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have an HTC Sensation running ICS 4.0.3 but everytime I flash a font pack, it goes into a bootloop
Only your font packs are working great so please can you edit my favourite font, here is the link for the zip with the regular, bold and italic versions
The name of the font is Gill Sans, and if I try to install it directly the phone bootloops

Download HERE

Thank you very very much bro,
Taieb
Here you go!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b35ny686yzuib3t/FontPack-ICS-GillSans.zip

161 - 180 of 217 Posts